join the crew
GREENHOUSE PRODUCTION WORKER - WHOLESALE
• Providing FRIENDLY, HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE to our customers
• Pulling order (attention to detail is necessary)
• Loading trucks
• Driving delivery trucks (15ft-26ft - no CDL required)
• Putting down/moving of plant material
(attention to detail is necessary for our inventory system)
• Other general greenhouse duties : transplanting, watering, keeping
• This is a seasonal position, March - June 30-40 hours/week (some
weekends and overtime required in late April- May)
Possibility of extending into Summer-Oct
• Friendly helpful attitude (Great Customer Service is a top priority)
• Basic plant knowledge, identification, and prior greenhouse experience
• Ability to work alone or with a group
• Detail orientated and organized
• Be able to take direction and work independently
• Be able to stand, bend and be on your feet for entire shift
• Valid Driver's License
• Be able to get to and from work everyday (we are not on a bus route)
• Be able to read and speak English proficiently
• Lift up to 50lbs
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Great discounts on plants
• Fun work environment
SALARY RANGE: Hourly
(based on experience of expectations listed above)
We are a small Wholesale greenhouse and farm located in Prior Lake.
We are committed to growing quality plants with sustainable practices.
We are currently not hiring at this time.
If interested in applying please fill out an application.
Please indicated what position you are applying for.
Email, fax, mail or bring it on in!